
j'en peux plus...
j'arrete pas de penser à Harry, le pauvre il est tout seul contre tous ces méchants, faudrait j'aille l'aider mais avant faut m'entraine. Bon c'est décidé je reprends les études à poudlard.
tiens bon Harry, Raphy vient te sauver...
ba si c'est no comment ... ba c'est no comment !!!

j'arrete pas de penser à Harry, le pauvre il est tout seul contre tous ces méchants, faudrait j'aille l'aider mais avant faut m'entraine. Bon c'est décidé je reprends les études à poudlard.
tiens bon Harry, Raphy vient te sauver...
1 comment:
Changes at Threadwatch - RSS a bit Screwey
I've made some changes to the way that the system works here at Threadwatch. Changes i've been meaning to do for a long time now.
Hey, you have a nifty blog here! I will definitely suggest my friends take a look at your blog ! I have a cholesterol site map site. It handles almost everything that relates to cholesterol site map stuff. If you have the chance, kindly come and check it out.
Post a Comment